Rewards Card is used for shopping in store.
1. Customer can apply for an Asianmall Rewards Card after spending £5 or more in store by completing the form. The Rewards Card should only be used by the card holder to collect points, save and spend Savings but cannot be transferred or sold. The Rewards Card is not a cheque guarantee, debit or credit card. Scan the Rewards Card before purchasing to collect points or spend saved cash credits.
2. Receive 1 point for every £5 spent in cash, credit or debit cards. 1 point is equivalent of 5p. Points can be exchanged for vouchers but cannot be exchanged for cash. Vouchers can be used to purchase any item in store but no change is given for purchases less than the value of the vouchers used.
3. Cash can be top up to the Rewards Card Savings, but credit or debit cards cannot. The minimum amount of Savings is £10 each time and the maximum amount of Savings allowed on your Rewards Card is £500. No interest is added to any Savings held on your Rewards Card. Savings can be used to purchase any item in store. Points are given for the amount paid with Savings. No cash alternative or refund will be offered for your Savings under any circumstances.
4. If your Rewards Card is lost or stolen, you must notify the Helpline immediately between the hours of 10:00-18:00 Monday to Saturday, 11:00-17:00 Sunday and public holidays. On notification of any lost or stolen Rewards Card, we will cancel the card and transfer the balance of Savings and points to a new card. You are solely responsible for the safety and security of your Rewards Card. In the event that your card is lost or stolen Asianmall shall not be liable for any Savings taken from your account prior to your notifying us of your lost/stolen Rewards Card.
5. Your Rewards Card is valid for 5 years and can be extended one month before it expires. If you do not extend within three months of your Rewards Card expiring all of the remaining Savings will expire and will not be retrievable. You may cancel your Rewards Card at any time and all of the remaining Savings balance on your Rewards Card will be lost on cancellation. It is therefore important that you make sure that any Savings on your Rewards Card are spent prior to cancellation.
6. We respect your privacy. The personal information that you give us is held with care and security. We do not sell, rent or transfer this information to third parties for their marketing purposes unless you agree otherwise. All Rewards Cards remain properties of Asianmall.
7. Asianmall reserves the right of final interpretation for these Terms and Conditions and the right to change them without prior notice. Helpline: 01753 518131.